Ready to do great things with great people for great brands?
If partnering with clients to make an impact is a passion, driving strategy with creative teams makes you giddy, and connecting all the dots without leaving any behind is second nature, we just may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Working with clients as well as internal and external teams you will:
- Act as day-to-day primary point of contact between the agency and client, advocating for creative solutions while balancing client desires
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of client industries, culture, products/services, and overall business strategy
- Craft inspiring and informative creative and project briefs
- Conduct necessary research to inform strategies and creative
- Create proposals and estimates with the assistance of the Director, Brand Services
- Establish and maintain timelines on current and future projects, informing the Production and Design Manager and assisting in resource management
- Communicate timelines, expectations, budget, and deliverables concisely and effectively to internal and external teams, as well as the client
- Anticipate challenges to proactively provide insights, answers, and solutions
- Develop agendas and confidently facilitate meetings
- Capture and clearly communicate meeting insights back to clients and project teams
- Review and proof deliverables prior to client review
- Analyze performance of creative to inform adjustments and future strategies
- Attend to the needs of the client and continually seek ways to add value
- Represent the agency with your expertise, opinions, and actions–understanding the impact they have on the audience
- Seek new opportunities and solutions to meet client needs, resulting in organic growth of accounts
- Share insights and ideas to leverage across all agency clients
- Be willing to travel on occasion (roughly 15-20%)
Traits that should be second nature:
- Highly organized with precise attention to detail and efficient time management
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and projects simultaneously while maintaining strategies and adhering to timelines and budgets
- A strong work ethic with the desire to go above and beyond
- Flexible, proactive, and an eagerness to solve problems
- An effective communicator, both verbal and written
- Ability to persuasively advocate for creative concepts and ideas and respond positively to feedback
- Flourish and be a motivating force when working with teams of diverse skill sets and opinions
- Resilient and positive in difficult situations with the ability to resolve conflict
- Have an everlasting eagerness to learn
- Bachelor's Degree; preferably in marketing, communication, public relations, English, journalism, or related field
- Minimum 7-9 years working in creative environments building brands and managing projects
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, as well as Mac OS
- Must be comfortable with working in digital media including analytics, website management, social media, email distribution, and marketing automation
- Experience working with project management tools a plus
- Google Analytics, Adwords and Facebook Blueprint certifications a plus
If this sounds like you, by all means, please apply here
Our team primarily works remotely with the exception of live client meetings and collaboration sessions. With that, this position requires you to be located in the western NY region.
Join Our Collective
Art Directors, Copywriters, Developers, Illustrators, Social Strategists, Photographers, Digital Mavens, ________<––– fill in the blank
We're always looking for talented, independent creatives to join our collective.
Collaboration is key. Staying focused and enthusiastic from beginning to end is essential.
If you’re eager to jump in, push ideas forward, make them better, and bring them to life, get in touch.
Send an email to email@example.com