Ready to do great things with great people for great brands?
If partnering with clients to make an impact is a passion, driving strategy with creative teams makes you giddy, and connecting all the dots without leaving any behind is second nature, we just may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Working with clients as well as internal and external teams you will:
- Act as day-to-day primary point of contact between the agency and client, advocating for creative solutions while balancing client desires
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of client industries, culture, products/services, and overall business strategy
- Craft inspiring and informative creative and project briefs
- Conduct necessary research to inform strategies and creative
- Create proposals and estimates with the assistance of the Director, Brand Services
- Establish and maintain timelines on current and future projects, informing the Production and Design Manager and assisting in resource management
- Communicate timelines, expectations, budget, and deliverables concisely and effectively to internal and external teams, as well as the client
- Anticipate challenges to proactively provide insights, answers, and solutions
- Develop agendas and confidently facilitate meetings
- Capture and clearly communicate meeting insights back to clients and project teams
- Review and proof deliverables prior to client review
- Analyze performance of creative to inform adjustments and future strategies
- Attend to the needs of the client and continually seek ways to add value
- Represent the agency with your expertise, opinions, and actions–understanding the impact they have on the audience
- Seek new opportunities and solutions to meet client needs, resulting in organic growth of accounts
- Share insights and ideas to leverage across all agency clients
- Be willing to travel on occasion (roughly 15-20%)
Traits that should be second nature:
- Highly organized with precise attention to detail and efficient time management
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and projects simultaneously while maintaining strategies and adhering to timelines and budgets
- A strong work ethic with the desire to go above and beyond
- Flexible, proactive, and an eagerness to solve problems
- An effective communicator, both verbal and written
- Ability to persuasively advocate for creative concepts and ideas and respond positively to feedback
- Flourish and be a motivating force when working with teams of diverse skill sets and opinions
- Resilient and positive in difficult situations with the ability to resolve conflict
- Have an everlasting eagerness to learn
- Bachelor's Degree; preferably in marketing, communication, public relations, English, journalism, or related field
- Minimum 4-6 years working in creative environments building brands and managing projects
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, as well as Mac OS
- Must be comfortable with working in digital media including analytics, website management, social media, email distribution, and marketing automation
- Experience working with project management tools a plus
- Google Analytics, Adwords and Facebook Blueprint certifications a plus
If this sounds like you, by all means, please apply here
Position requires you to be located in or surrounding Rochester, NY.
Relocation assistance is not available.
As our Creative Director you need to be a great storyteller, a strategy maven, and a skilled conductor. You crave the moments when a great message and thoughtful design procreate. And you’ll have the confidence and talents to give birth to that beautiful creative. You’ll intuitively pay close attention to the smallest of details while being able to visualize the bigger picture–turning opportunities into meaningful moments for a brand and its audience. This position is not for the faint of heart, but rather for someone who welcomes the idea that the creative pressure cooker can produce the most delectable outcomes.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a creative environment with managerial responsibilities – preferably with a copywriting concentration.
- A strong understanding of trends and how to apply them to strategies. And better yet, when not to.
- A spirited, strategy-driven portfolio of print, digital/social, and video content.
- A thorough understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- A keen sense and appreciation for project management, process, workflow, and associated tools.
- Steller communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to inspire creativity while working with different personalities–forging an enjoyable and creative culture.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the creative process from concept to completion.
- Working with Brand Managers translating marketing objectives into clear creative strategies.
- Determining resources and overseeing the creative team on the execution of strategies.
- Ensuring visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Overseeing client pitches and creative proposals.
- Reviewing work and providing feedback to creative teams.
- Actively on-boarding new collective, hiring and mentoring.
- Working with Production and Brand Managers to consistency stay on strategy, budget, and timelines.
- Using data-driven insights to inform creative and strategic decisions.
If you meet the above qualifications and you're ready to join a passionate team to take our creative to the next level apply here.
Join Our Collective
Art Directors, Copywriters, Developers, Illustrators, Social Strategists, Photographers, Digital Mavens, ________<––– fill in the blank
We're always looking for talented, independent creatives to join our collective.
Collaboration is key. Staying focused and enthusiastic from beginning to end is essential.
If you’re eager to jump in, push ideas forward, make them better, and bring them to life, get in touch.
Send an email to email@example.com